TWELVE STEPS TO SUCCESS
AS SEEN ON CNN HEADLINE NEWS,
NATIONAL INTERNET TALK SHOW HOST,
PROFESSOR & ATTORNEY JOHN BAUMANN
THE INSPIRING ESQUIRE
John Baumann has achieved educational & professional success:
• graduating college summa cum laude with a BBA,
• receiving his juris doctorate from Cornell Law School,
• passing three bar exams (Texas, Louisiana & New Jersey),
• practicing as an attorney for 25 years (including as General Counsel of a Nasdaq listed corporation),
• appearing on CNN Headline News as a legal commentator,
• hosting an internet talk show on success on Voice America and
• being selected as the Most Inspiring Professor by the 2009 Scholar Athlete of the Year for the University of Louisville.
NOW YOU can learn how to be more SUCCESSFUL.
TWO BOOKS ON SUCCESS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON:
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS – An anthology including chapters by Dr. Ken Blanchard, John Baumann and Deepak Chopra.
TWELVE STEPS TO SUCCESS – Understandable, Sequential, Comprehensive & Memorable SUCCESS Enhancement Principles
(1) Perform an Honest Assessment:
Be aware of Weaknesses
Identify areas of natural Talent/Ability/Intelligence
Focus on Your Interests & Play to Your Strengths
(2) Envision (End-Vision): Be There/Experience It
Identify Specific Necessary Steps
(3) Best Effort: Self-Confidence/Image/Worth
(4) Be Prepared & Practice: Exhaustive Diligence & Rehearsal
(5) Raise Your Level of Intensity: Focused Passion & Boundless Energy
(6) Seek Out Essential Experiences:
Variety, Stretch & Life (unintended)
Develop ability to exercise good judgment and to adapt
Learn from mistakes
(7) Develop/ Nurture Contacts & Resources: Build Your Own Network
(8) Increase Your Level of Awareness: Insights
Continually Question What Is – See Beyond What is Apparent
(9) Anticipation: Trusting Instincts
(10) Attitude: The Power of Posi-spective
(11) Accountability: Uncompromising Integrity
(12) Faith: In yourself. In others. In a higher power.
John Baumann has also succeeded in the face of being diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease at the ripe ypung age of 41.
Once published, these books will be priced at $25 EACH.
However, we are offering a substantial pre-publication discount:
BOTH (2 for the price of 1) for a total of $25 plus $4.95 shipping & handling.
To take advantage of this pre-publication discount,
email your order to JohnBaumannEsq@yahoo.com or send a check to
JK Success Enterprises LLC, 1012 Mullins Lane, Louisville, KY 40245.
HURRY, the expected publication date for both books is February 15, 2011.
After that date, the pre-publication discount will NOT apply.
As a special bonus, anyone taking advantage of the special offer will recieve a free copy of John Baumann’s DVD Learn Negotiation Today.