BOOK BLOG HOPJuly 14, 2014
I, along with about a dozen authors have linked our book pages together and are providing a random book giveaway for all who comment. For an opportunity to win a copy of my book, Decide Success, leave a comment in this blog and tell me what you would do to make the rest of your life the most successful part of your life!
The Giveaway Rules:
The winner will be chosen at random from the comment list entered in this blog. Please be sure to give me an email. Your information is confidential and used for this giveaway only. Giveaway ends on July 23rd at 11:59 pm. The winner who does not respond within 2 days of our announcement via email will be dismissed in favor of another winner. Open to residents of the USA and Canada.
This is a Blog Hop!
1. Over iT
2. A Prayer and a Pink Pedicure
3. Decide Success
4. A Handbook for Life
5. At Least my Belly Hides my Cankles
6. A God for all Seasons
7. Chicken Soup!
8. Finding Grace
9. SOAR Giveaway
12. Purple Morrow
13. Battered Hope
14. Battered Hope
15. Full Throttle
DECIDE SUCCESS is the First Step to Creating YOUR Personal Plan to Succeed
John Baumann’s book DECIDE SUCCESS exposes the reader to Twelve Action Steps which, if followed, WILL result in the reader achieving a greater measure of success in whatever area of life that they truly desire to be more successful. Examples and stories are provided to illustrate each of the 12 action steps. Exercises are also provided. The areas of success focused upon include, but are not limited to, success as a student, success newly entering a profession, success transitioning from a non-supervisory to supervisory position, success in a trade, success in relationships, success living life to the fullest after encountering an adverse life-changing event, etc. Every form of success that you can imagine. John Baumann wrote this book based upon his personal observations of others as well as experiences that he has had, among others, successfully living life to the fullest with Parkinson’s disease. In addition, John successfully put myself through college and an Ivy League law school, successfully passed the bar exam in 3 states, and had a successful law practice for 25 years. Mr. Baumann also contributed a chapter to two other paperback books ROADMAP TO SUCCESS and COURAGEOUS STORIES OF INSPIRATION. John also contributed a chapter to a downloadable book THE ART OF LIVING WELL.
JOHN M. BAUMANN
• Provides inspirational presentations to Parkinson’s groups worldwide
• Provides patient-perspective motivational & informational presentations to hospitals and other healthcare providers
• Provides presentations on his success principles to students of all ages
• Provides presentations on success in the workplace to all industries
• Appeared as a guest commentator on CNN Headline News
• Was interviewed on WHAS and WAVE TV in Louisville
• Hosted a talk show on success called “The Inspiring Esquire”
• Was an Executive Officer for Steel Technologies Inc. in Kentucky
• Graduated from Cornell Law School
• Is on the Faculty of the University of Louisville, College of Business
• Was Board Chair of the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Kentucky
• Was on the Board of Junior Achievement
• Was on the Board of the Kentucky Chamber of Congress
• Practiced law for 25 years in Kentucky, Texas, and Louisiana
• Is a Member of the National Speakers Association
• Wrote or contributed to several books including Decide Success, Roadmap to Success, Courageous Stories of Inspiration, and The Art of Living Well
• Had articles written about him in the Courier Journal, Louisville Magazine, Business First and the Voice Tribune
• Has been Parkinson’s Proud for 12 years since he was 41 years old
Learn how to, more than survive or even accept, adverse life-changing events, but actually embrace them.