Are YOU looking for someone to help MOTIVATE your team?
Have you recently noticed a lack of SPARK in your employees?
Have the people in your organization started to develop blinders narrowing their vision?
Sounds like they could benefit from a lunchtime shot of John Baumann, THE affordable Motivational Speaker WJSHTHP*
*who just so happens to have Parkinson’s
As described to Goldie Hawn in the movie Overboard, “Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the… rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you.”
Let John Baumann help remove the blinders in your valued employees using his blinder-removing experience, not only surviving or even just accepting, Parkinson’s disease since 2002 at the age of 41, but actually EMBRACING IT.
FIRST WATCH THESE VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJBk3aX93Q and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikk9wCdRBQI
After enjoying one of John’s presentations, a nurse practitioner was very enthusiastic saying “he engaged with the patients really well, also after the presentation. Also Bernadette’s participation as care partner is appreciated! Some patients/care givers were crying during his presentation!” She also told us that these type of presentations are “so much more powerful vs. the traditional “education” from physicians: very focused on Motor symptoms, while John was talking about the patient in a much more holistic way, much easier to relate to, and less technical. Great learning!”
“I humbly thank you, and am grateful that you accepted our invitation, I think you and Bernadette were awesome.! All PD patients and caregivers need to learn from you both. Your energy was contagious, I’m even eating better today and I exercised!!! I really enjoyed meeting you both. I wish you two all the best for future success. If I can help with that, please let me know. I sincerely hope our paths cross again soon. Real soon!!!
Please feel free to contact the following event coordinators:
1) April 4, 2014 Orlando Florida Hospital Neuroscience Institute: Anissa Mitchell at Anissa.Mitchell@flhosp.org or 407.303.5295
2) April 12, 2014 University of Rochester: Dennis Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585 755-1448
3) April 29, 2014 New Jersey Neuroscience Center: Jacqueline Cristini PA, MMSc, New Jersey Neuroscience Institute, JFK Medical Center 732-321-7000 X68726 or email@example.com
4) May 17, 2014 University of Buffalo: Patricia Weigel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-218-1000
JOHN M. BAUMANN
• Provides inspirational presentations to Parkinson’s groups worldwide
• Provides patient-perspective motivational & informational presentations to hospitals and other healthcare providers
• Provides presentations on his success principles to students of all ages
• Provides presentations on success in the workplace to all industries
• Appeared as a guest commentator on CNN Headline News, Prime Time
• Was interviewed on WHAS and WAVE TV in Louisville
• Hosted a talk show on success called “The Inspiring Esquire”
• Was an Executive Officer of Steel Technologies Inc.
• Graduated from Cornell Law School
• Is on the Faculty of the University of Louisville, College of Business
• Was Board Chair of the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Kentucky
• Was on the Board of Junior Achievement
• Was on the Board of the Kentucky Chamber of Congress
• Practiced law for 25 years in Kentucky, Texas, and Louisiana
• Is a Member of the National Speakers Association
• Wrote or contributed to several books including Decide Success, Roadmap to Success, Courageous Stories of Inspiration, and The Art of Living Well
• Had articles written about him in the Courier Journal, Louisville Magazine, Business First and the Voice Tribune
• Has been Parkinson’s Proud for 12 years since he was 41 years old
Contact: JohnDecideSuccess@gmail.com or 502-262-3300